Saturday 22 March 2014

Jing Hua Fried Fish Soup @ Maxwell Road Food Centre

Maxwell Food centre is really a food heaven with many choices. I love to head to Maxwell whenever I am around the area. 

This time round, I headed to Jing Hua Fish Soup stall. There is always a queue at this stall and today, I decided to queue as well. It was a wait of 20 minutes before I reached the front of the stall - ordered the Fried Fish Soup with rice. 

This is simply the most delicious fish soup - the milky fish soup topped with the fried fish slices, the tofu, the vegetables, the seaweed and the fried shallots is marvelous. The broth was very tasty and great and the sesame oil further enhanced it.

Do drop by to eat it if you are nearby! Besides fish soup, they also serve Fish porridge, bee hoon fish soup....

Fish Soup


Stall 77 

Maxwell Road Food Centre
1 Kadayanallur Street #01-97

No comments:

Post a Comment