Saturday 1 March 2014

Osaka Ohsho Raffles City, AGAIN!

I can't get sick of visiting Osaka Ohsho. The Gyozas seemed to be calling me at times to revisit the place. Today, I had the Ramen set this time round as well as ordering a soft shell crab to try. The Ramen was well, not up to my expectation. The noodle was not very springy - it was a bit tough. The half boil egg should be the highlight of the ramen but it was way below average. The soup base was alright. Luckily, the gyozas saved the meal. The thin skin filled with juicy ingredients was really great! The soft shell crab was also good though the portion was a little small!
I guessed I will revisit this place but Ramen, no way!

Ramen and Gyoza set


#B1-75 Raffles City Shopping Centre,
252 North Bridge Road Singapore 179103

No comments:

Post a Comment