Friday 7 March 2014

Fosters English Rose Cafe @ Holland Village

Time to meet up with the princesses... been long since we last met, well, I guess that was last year. So as Princess C's office has shifted to the west area, we decided to meet up at Holland Village for dinner and to chill out. 

Fosters English Rose Cafe was suggested by her and there we went. We reached at around 7pm and the place was already quite packed. Lucky for us, we were brought to a table within minutes. While we waited for Princess Q, we ordered soup and calamari to ease the hunger feel. 

The soup was Lobster Bisque and well, please try it if you are at Fosters! It was simply delicious and nice and I did not have to add pepper to it (well, normally I added pepper to add more flavour to creamy soup). It was already flavourful! Yummy!

After the soup, we had the happy hour where any 2 drinks at the price of $15+. I had the Frozen Lime Margarita. It was the first time I tried the drink and phew, I did not regret it. The first taste with the salt did give me a shock but it combined with the flavor of the margarita. Good!

The main course that I ordered was Roast Herb Half Chicken. It was not that fantastic though the waiting time for it stretched up to 25 minutes. The quantity of potato given was quite pathetic and so was the gravy. But the chicken was tender and not tough. But overall, the experience at Fosters quite good. 

Will I revisit the place again? Yes, I will... and the next round, I would like to pop by for the tea after seeing the tea menu!

Holland Village
Margarita, Lobster Bisque, & Roast Herb Half Chicken

Address:
277 Holland Ave
Holland Village
Singapore 278994

No comments:

Post a Comment