Wednesday 15 January 2014

Seoul Yummy @ The Central

Seoul Yummy offers affordable Korean food and I would occasionally patronise  it when meeting my friend for lunch during weekday. 

I ordered the Beancurb seafood soup and the service crew asked if I would like it to be spicy or not. I asked for less spicy and I almost got a shocked when my soup arrived. It looked real spicy. But well, it only looked spicy -  it did not taste as spicy as it looks, phew. If you like beancurb, this dish is definitely for you. Almost 80% of the ingredients was beancurb. Prawns, and cuttlefish contributed to the 20%. Not too bad for lunch - had a hearty lunch which cost S$9.90 (before gst and service charge).

Oh well, like most of the Korean eateries, Seoul Yummy serves banchan (aka Korean side dishes). We noticed that they would serve 3 side dishes for a table of 1 and 6 side dishes for table of 2 and above. Maybe for more persons dining together, they would have served more variety. For today, we had the kimchi, cold spicy tofu, sauteed peanuts, ikan bilis, potato salad and radish. I loved all of them - they really tasted great and I guess I could just eat them as my main course instead. 

1. Spicy beancurb seafood soup
2. Banchan

No comments:

Post a Comment