Sunday 26 January 2014

Luncheon Egg Sanwich

Mummy's not cooking and so it's the day to make my own simple lunch. Judging from the ingredients at home, i decided to make a Luncheon egg sandwich. A very easy, simple dish but it is also simply delicious. 

Well, like what I had mentioned before, cooking is also mood - dependent and according to the chef's preference - thus, here's my ingredients for the day:

Ingredients:
Bread - 2 slices
Luncheon Meat - size of your delight
Egg - 1 or 2 depending on your preference - i used 1

Butter or Cooking oil - I used butter

Steps:
1. Toast the breads
2. While step 1 is in progress, beat the egg(s) in a bowl. Add salt and pepper if you wish
3. Heat up the pan and put butter
4. After it melted, pan fry the luncheon meat
5. After that, add more butter and pour in the egg 
6. When all's done, cut it into halves for easy- eating!

As simple as 1,2,3!

Ch4r's Luncheon Egg Sandwich

I am now exploring some recipes. Hopefully I can cook soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment