Thursday 27 November 2014

Waffles @ Craftsmen Specialty Coffee

Coffee cafes are really brewing in Singapore. Was out in the Eastern part of Singapore and found Craftsmen Specialty Coffee quietly tucked in a corner. I guess I will never notice its existence if not that I passed by on the other side of the road. 

Weekday is really the best time for cafe hopping as it is not especially crowded. You get to choose seats, you get to people watch and you get the time to slowly take your order. 

Finally I decided to go for the waffles as they were not serving the croissants that day. "Sunshine" is the name to the waffles where yogurt and berries added to the taste. Wasn't really the fluffy kind of waffles but the healthier choice of yogurt and berries made the overall experience a nice one.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do - so at a coffee cafe, drink a cup of coffee? Well, I did not. Blame it on the hot weather outside, I seriously needed a cold smoothie - sweet and cold to ease the hotness and stickiness!

Waffles @ Craftsmen Specialty Coffee

Okay, will I be back? Definitely, to try out their coffee and did I mentioned, they do sell craft beer too. A beer and a brunch, how good does that sound? Be there, soon, I hope!


Address:

2 First Street Siglap V #01-01 

Singapore 458278

No comments:

Post a Comment