Saturday 22 November 2014

New Menu @ TCC

TCC once again. I guess this is a place where I can visit many times in a year and not really sick of the food? Not sure why, but my friends seems to like it there for a casual meal. 

Good thing about TCC, they do change and update their food and drink menu. This time round, we got to see the new menu. But well, not every item that were removed from the menu were not popular. My friend was looking out for her Salmon Mentaiko Pasta but it was being phased out this time round. I wonder what did TCC base on to update their menu. 

Okay, in my opinion, I sort of think that there are lesser food items in the new menu, not sure where, but just have a feel. Maybe this helps the ingredient procurement process and help to reduce cost? 

So, I took the step to try out the new item - Clack & Clams Crayfish pasta. Not too bad, but the gravy seems too much for the spaghetti. It was more like a 'soupy' pasta. But overall, the taste was good. The clams and crayfish servings was generous. Maybe, TCC should give a side plate for patrons to put the shell. Good customer service goes a long way!

Clack & Clams Crayfish Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment