Wednesday 12 November 2014

Nasi Lemak @ Changi Village Food Centre

Heard so much about the nasi lemak at Changi Village Hawker Centre but it was too out of the way for me to head there for just nasi lemak. 

So happen that my job gave me the chance to pop by the area and there I headed to find the famous nasi lemak. Basically I googled and Mizzy corner appeared a couple of times and so, that's it. I looked for the stall and okay, no queue for me. 

Well, I was a little disappointed. Not that it is lousy but after all the hype that I heard of, this really does not live up to my expectation.

First, the rice was normal. The egg was normal. 

The chicken wings was not bad, served ho and crispy. 

The ikan bilis was a little too salty. 

Well, the chili was the best - spicy and sweet.

But sometimes I wondered, why does a plate of nasi lemak with a chicken wing, an egg and ikan bilis cost so much?

Nasi Lemak @ Mixxy Corner

Address:
Mizzy Corner Nasi Lemak
Changi Village Market and Food Centre #01-26
2 Changi Village Road

No comments:

Post a Comment