Wednesday 12 November 2014

Cendol Melaka @ Changi Villge Road

Ice cold dessert is the best remedy on a hot afternoon.

Was at Changi Village food centre for nasi lemak and there was a banner in front of a shop located directly opposite Mizzy’s Nasi Lemak stall (at the food centre). It totally attracted my attention where it stated traditional cendol at $.150. Traditional from Malacca. I have been to Malacca once and I have tried the cendol too. It's really nice and so, I told myself to head over after lunch.

For the $1.50 version comes the basic version with only cendol, gula melaka and coconut milk. With additional cost, there will be toppings like red bean and even durian. 

Okay, at a glance, I can't see any shaved ice and it seems that there was too much coconut milk. Gave it a few stirs and the thick of gula melaka and shaved ice was mixed with the green jelly flour. The jelly was really smooth. The cendol was not very sweet to my liking. 

If you happen to be around the area, no harm popping by to have this dessert!

Cendol Melaka

Address:
Blk 1 Changi Village Road
01-2046
S500001

No comments:

Post a Comment