Saturday 16 August 2014

BiBiGo @ Raffles City

Dinner at Bibigo for a Korean meal. It was a gathering to meet friends whom I have not really mingle with for the past year. 

As usual, korean pancake is something that will definitely be on the table if it is found in the menu. I can never resist not ordering one. But there aren't many restaurants in Singapore that really serve great pancakes. I think the best I had was at Big Mama. 

Alright, a seafood pancake to start off the dinner. It was not too bad. The base was thin and crispy. But into the night, it turned soggy. So eat it while it's hot. The sauce that went with the pancake was a little salty for me. So be mindful when you dip your pancake in. Otherwise, this dish is not that bad. 

Next up was my main course - Kimchi chicken fried rice served with an egg and of course, some banchan (side dish) which was not refillable.  The fried rice was quite good, not that spicy. I have to say, please be more generous with the chicken. I doubtfully thought that I ordered plain fried rice. 

I have not tried eating fried rice in korean style. So I simply 'mashed' up the egg and eat in 'bimbimbap' style. In my opinion, not too bad than to eat the egg as a whole. 

A simple meal - to start theeeeeeee weekend!

Left: Seafood Pancake
Right: Kimchi fried rice

Raffles City Shopping Centre,
252 North Bridge Road, #B1-74

No comments:

Post a Comment