Wednesday 18 June 2014

Marusui Fish Market @ Vivocity

A small shop with limited sitting capacity but mind me, the menu is very extensive. It takes up a big blackboard of items ranging from ramen to rice bowls to fresh sashimi. 

Had the Black pork ramen as recommended by Roomie -  choose the soup base from three flavours - Kimchi, Paitan and Shoyu. I had the Shoyu soup based. 

Before the food arrived, I thought the black pork will be cooked together with the ramen and served with the ramen in a bowl. To my surprise, it was served separately. I have to say, the food is really yummy. The black pork is very tender and well-flavoured. Give me more plates and I have no doubts that I can just finished them in minutes. As for the ramen, it was springy and well-cooked to my liking. They are quite generous in giving the seaweed and mushrooms to go with the ramen. This combination is really fantastic! For SGD15, I confirm this is really worth your money!

I will be back, for more!

Black Pork Ramen

1 Harbourfront Walk
B2-15 Vivocity

No comments:

Post a Comment